daily photo blog by Alicia Millane

Sunday, June 22, 2008

June 22, 2008











In quiet moments when you think about it, you recognize what is critically important in life and what isn't. Be wise and don't let good things crowd out those that are essential.

- Elder Richard G. Scott














Oh, you're in my blood like holy wine
You taste so bitter and so sweet.
Oh, I could drink a case of you, darling
And still I'd be on my feet...

- Joni Mitchell, "Case of You"
















Food is an important part of a balanced diet.

- Fran Lebowitz












Her face is a map of the world,
Is a map of the world
You can see she's a beautiful girl,
She's a beautiful girl,
And everything around her is a silver pool of light,
The people who surround her feel the benefit of it.

- KT Tunstall, "Suddenly I See"















Do not watch the petals fall from the rose with sadness, know that, like life, things sometimes must fade, before they can bloom again.

















A screwdriver? naw, I want a "wrench".... it's known as a Grey hound actually....



0 comments: