daily photo blog by Alicia Millane

Saturday, July 19, 2008

July 19, 2008






At this point, I figured that the supervisors would notice the Jet Ski floating without a rider. I assumed that they would immediately come and find me. I was mad, but mainly because I thought my family would make fun of me for wiping out once I got back to land.

- Patrick Hannon










Lost my Oakley sunglasses here...and this is probably the same time my phone got filled with water and died.











My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, "Mom, they weren't trying to teach you how to swim."

- Paula Poundstone --American comedienne











If people concentrated on the important things in life, there would be a severe shortage of fishing poles.

- Unknown



0 comments: