daily photo blog by Alicia Millane

Friday, November 14, 2008

November 14, 2008









So maybe you could walk with me a while
And maybe I could rest beneath your smile
Everybody stumbles sometimes and needs a hand to hold
'Cause it's a long trip alone...

- Dierks Bentley, "Long Trip Alone"











As soon as they close the door to the aircraft, that's when they begin the Safety Lecture. I love the safety lecture! This is my favorite part of the airplane ride! I listen very carefully to the safety lecture, especially that part where they teach us how to use the seatbelts! Imagine this: here we are, a plane full of grown human beings... many of us partially educated, and they're actually taking time out to describe the intricate workings of a belt buckle!

- George Carlin











Our way is not soft grass, it's a mountain path with lots of rocks. But it goes upwards, forward, toward the sun.

- Ruth Westheimer


0 comments: