daily photo blog by Alicia Millane

Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 13, 2008









God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them.

- Author Unknown





All I do is dream of you the whole night through;
with the dawn I still go on, dreaming of you.
You're every thought, you're everything, you're every song I ever sing;
summer, winter, autumn and spring.
And were there more than twenty four hours a day;
they'd be spent in sweet content dreaming away;
when skies are grey, when skies are blue;
morning, noon and night time too;
all I do the whole day through is dream of you.

- Singing in the Rain









Gonna kick off my shoes
And run in bare feet
Where the grass and the dirt and the gravel all meet
Goin' back to the well gonna visit old friends
And feed my soul where the blacktop ends...

- Keith Urban, "Where the Blacktop Ends"


0 comments: