daily photo blog by Alicia Millane

Monday, July 14, 2008

July 14, 2008





Americans are just beginning to regard food the way the French always have. Dinner is not what you do in the evening before something else. Dinner is the evening.

- Art Buchwald











When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love, love to explore that world up above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world

- Little Mermaid, "Part of Your World"











Wait for me by moonlight,
watch for me by moonlight,
I'll come to thee by moonlight,
though hell should bar the way.

- Alfred Noyes


3 comments:

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. said...

I love your blog and the chocolat soundtrack Miam :P

Lori Skoog said...

Great photographs and subject matter.
Lori Skoog

Sergio said...

I like the sky photo, nice blog cu